James can be reached at TwinFreaks CrossFit, where he is an owner and trainer. James coaches barbell lifting classes and CrossFit classes. Contact him by email at james@twinfreakscrossfit.com or by phone at 720-204-2631.

Friday, January 20, 2012

500 Tomorrow

I don't know what will happen.

Some guys will row like this.

I don't control what anyone else does.  I'm going to row like this, and hope for the best.

I'm going to eat, read, and go to bed early tonight.  Thanks to all my well-wishers!

3 comments:

  1. Take a seat, strap in, grab the handle, tell your brain to fuck off for 1:14, and let your body take over.

    Get some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was supposed to be 1:24, but what the hell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has become a long story. I suppose I'll give it all after the fact. I have some problems, but I want to win this one for various reasons. I did once see 1:12/500 trying to impress a pretty woman, but 1:17 is more normal. I agree with the what the hell idea; I'll try to see a 1:14 tomorrow. Fuck yeah, Eric!

    ReplyDelete