James can be reached at TwinFreaks CrossFit, where he is an owner and trainer. James coaches barbell lifting classes and CrossFit classes. Contact him by email at james@twinfreakscrossfit.com or by phone at 720-204-2631.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Yule Blog #4

Sunday

It was supposed to be a rest day, but I thought I should row 6,000 meters to have any chance to finish the month with 100k.  I realized I had plenty of time, so I decided to row 10k.  I didn't push at all, and I finished in 43 minutes.

I don't like rowing so slow, but I try to make every stroke perfect, and there is probably value in that.

On Sunday 12/18/11, I'm having trouble understanding critics.  I think I piss people off with my continued refusal to sit down, take pills, and pretend I'm old.

I think I'm going to keep doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment