James can be reached at TwinFreaks CrossFit, where he is an owner and trainer. James coaches barbell lifting classes and CrossFit classes. Contact him by email at james@twinfreakscrossfit.com or by phone at 720-204-2631.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Yule Blog #6

If I could explain why this is, I'd actually get paid to write, and sure, I'd still talk to those of you who were around in the early days.  Further, since I know this profound truth, I feel like I have to share it now while it still comes across as a mere assertion and without the explanation.

But here it is - there are ergs in Heaven.

Oh yeah, there are ergs in Hell too.

The difference, I think, is just in the recovery days.

1 comment:

  1. I think the difference is in the perspective. Is your workout a joy or a punishment? IN heaven the slowest 5k ever is a joy and in hell the fastest 500 split in history is pure torturous work.

    ReplyDelete